CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
Our award-winning, full-service Holiday Inn has an immediate need for a part-time server to assist our guests while they dine in our restaurant, Cafe Sage.
The shifts include one breakfast shift and two dinner shifts, as well as preparation for any scheduled events being hosted in one of our four meeting rooms with a total 3,300 sq. feet of meeting space.
Previous experience is preferred.
We offer an hourly wage plus gratuities. We also offer paid vacation, holiday pay and provide access to a 401k program. Further benefits are available for full-time associates.
Our ideal candidate is attentive and productive and must possess superior customer service skills.
- Cleaning of tables, dining and buffet area
- Maintaining storage room and breakfast supply inventories
- Set up and maintain the breakfast buffet in an attractive looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation, am servers.
- Display knowledge of all menu items, contents and preparation methods
- Be knowledgeable of hotel property and amenities
- Provide superior customer service
- Set up dining room for dinner guests
- Keeping work area clean at all times
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Must be Flexible and able to work Monday-Sunday, either breakfast or dinner shift
- Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight is necessary
- Good Communication skills and able to Multi task
- Knowledge of the use of commercial kitchen equipment