OPEN INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 16TH, 2019!
SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT RALEIGH/CARY
1128 LEDSOME LN.
CARY, NC 27511
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
PLEASE BRING YOUR RESUME AND BE READY TO INTERVIEW!
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We proudly offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, an aggressive bonus package; Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays. We also offer BCBS Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, as well as Life Insurance / Short Term Disability.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our sales team as the Sales Manager of our Best Western Plus Cary/NC State.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the direct sales efforts of high volume producing accounts and growing existing accounts in various markets to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with Area Director of Sales and other property level management and staff.
- Maintain Knowledge and Timely communication of Group/Meeting Segment Top Accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of occupancy trends and hotel availability in order to aid General Manager with yield management goals.
- Prospect new business using wedding venues, city wide events, universities, sports, churches, etc.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity and booking reports required by the corporate office.
- Use and maintain approved database to keep in touch with past clients.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Hotel sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Market knowledge of the Raleigh/Cary area is highly desired.
- Driven and Goal Oriented.
- Genuine, welcoming, and attentive demeanor.