CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We proudly offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, an aggressive bonus package, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, BCBS health, dental and vision insurance, access to a 401K program, free life insurance and short term disability.
Our Best Western Raleigh North Downtown, has an opportunity for an entry level Sales Manager,.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the direct sales efforts of high volume producing accounts and growing existing accounts in various markets to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with Area Director of Sales and other property level management and staff.
- Maintain Knowledge and Timely communication of Group/Meeting Segment Top Accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of occupancy trends and hotel availability in order to aid General Manager with yield management goals.
- Prospect new business using wedding venues, city wide events, universities, sports, churches, etc.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity and booking reports required by the corporate office.
- Use and maintain approved database to keep in touch with past clients.
- Work closely with the Front office team to ensure sales efforts are driven during check in and check out.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Hotel Front office experience and or sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Driven and Goal Oriented.
- Genuine, welcoming, and attentive demeanor.