CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, BCBS health, vision, and dental insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k and aggressive monthly bonus package.
As we continue to grow in the communities we serve, we are currently seeking Sales Coordinators at many of our current and future hotels. If you are a dedicated individual with dedication and a desire for growth, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assist Director of Sales with incoming and outgoing sales calls
- Complete rooming contracts and BEO's, email, fax or mail contracts to clients
- Conduct site tours of hotel property
- Input rooming lists into PMS
- Ensure all rooms are released back to inventory and balanced during cut off dates or group cancellations
- Ensure all commissions/rebates are turned into the Corporate office in a timely manner.
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up as instructed by the client
- Utilize Inn-Flow Software to track sales progress and upload reports
- Assist the operations team when needed, working desk shifts when required.
- Minimum Associates degree
- Understanding of hotel operations
- Advanced organizational skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a full time position working sales 25-30 hours per week and available to work front desk shifts when needed or scheduled. Must be able to work all shifts, day and evening, as well as weekends.