CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our Housekeeping team as a Porter/Public Area Attendant/Houseman. We offer a competitive hourly wage to commensurate with experience, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, BCBS health coverage, dental and vision insurance, access to a 401K program, free life insurance and short term disability, as well as monthly bonus incentives.
Housekeeping duties include:
- Cleaning guest rooms
- Restock room supplies
- Replace dirty linens
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems and report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Respond to guest queries and requests
Housekeeping requirements include:
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load, usually up to 30 lbs
- Excellent guest service skills