Guest Services Representative w/ Van Driver Duties
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our teams of Guest Service professionals. We offer a competitive hourly wage to commensurate with experience, paid vacation, medical/dental/vision insurance, holiday pay, sick leave, 401k, employee sponsored short term disability / life insurance, and monthly cash bonuses!
Job Description: Responsible for the needs of all guests, during the check-in and check-out process as well as in house.
- Interfacing with the previous shift and managers to be updated on hotel activities.
- Provide expedient check-in/check-out service
- Provide superior guest service
- Entering/changing reservation information on PMS
- Processing payments from guests
- Transporting guests to/from area locations including RDU Airport and dining establishments
- Provide guests with information concerning hotel policies and amenities/services
Job Requirements :
- Previous hotel experience is highly desired
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be self motivated and able to work independently
- Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must
- Clean motor vehicles report and valid Driver's License are required
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Ability to handle comments and suggestions
- Superior Guest Service skills