Guest Services Representative
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our teams of Guest Service professionals. We offer a competitive hourly wage to commensurate with experience, paid vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, monthly cash bonuses, short term disability, life insurance, and 401k.
Part Time opportunities are available.
Job Description: Responsible for the needs of all guests, during the check-in and check-out process as well as in house.
- Interfacing with the previous shift and managers to be updated on hotel activities.
- Provide expedient check-in/check-out service
- Provide superior guest service
- Entering/changing reservation information on PMS
- Processing payments from guests
- Provide guests with information concerning hotel policies and amenities/services
Job Requirements :
- Previous hotel experience is highly desired
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be self motivated and able to work independently
- Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to handle comments and suggestions.
- Superior Guest Service skills