Guest Service Manager
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our CMC Sr. Management Team as the Guest Service Manager of our Best Western Raleigh North. We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, paid Vacation, Sick leave, Holidays, BCBS Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance. We also offer an aggressive monthly bonus package.
Job Description: Responsible for the management of all Guest Service Representatives, while implementing company programs, ensuring brand compliance and driving guest service scores.
- Responsible for all operations of the front desk & guest services, including staff training, meetings & shift scheduling
- Required to tend to customer complaints and queries in a pleasant and level headed manner
- Maintain working relationships and communicates with all departments
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated
- Updates group information, maintain, monitor & prepares group requirements
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office
- Enforces all cash-handling and credit policies
- Upholds the hotel’s commitment to hospitality
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees
- Maintain required pars for all front office & stationary supplies
- Monitor guest service scores, daily
- Be knowledgeable of hotel property and in-house events
- Be cognizant of area events and businesses. Develop the ability to provide the information and directions to such
- Must be able to work all aspects of the front office, reservations system, PBX, check-in check-out procedures, etc.
- Provide guests with information concerning hotel policies and amenities/services
- Manage the Preventative Maintenance program ensuring all paperwork is turned into the Corporate office in a timely manner
- Be self motivated and able to work independently
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Must be Flexible and able to work split shifts or fill-in shifts when associates call out.
- Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must.
- Minimum of two years hotel front desk supervisory experience or 4+ years hotel front desk operations
- Must possess solid basic accounting and math skills, be comfortable with computers and have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Associate's Degree or higher lever education is required.