Food & Beverage Attendant – PM Shift
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, paid vacation, paid holidays, access to a 401k program, and give monthly cash bonuses.
Our newest hotel, Hyatt House RDU Brier Creek, has an opening in the food and beverage department as an Attendant. Our ideal candidate would possess a passion for service and a welcoming demeanor.
- Responsible for delivering products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste and adhering to all food safety guidelines.
- Provide superior guest service, while ensuring all tables and food areas are kept clean and dining area maintained while guests are enjoying an evening snack or meal.
- Assist guests with any needs they require.
- Previous hospitality or food service experience is highly desirable.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and willing to engage guests in conversation.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight is necessary.
- Knowledge of the use of commercial kitchen equipment/Turbo Chef.
- Ability to handle comments and suggestions.
- ServSafe certified a plus.