Entry Level Accounting Clerk
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our CMC Corporate Team as an Employee Benefits Administrator and Accounting Assistant. We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience and an extensive benefit package to include Paid Vacation, Sick leave and Holidays, BCBS Health, Vision and Dental, Life insurance, Short Term Disability and 401K.
The position, will help and support the HR department on issues related to benefits enrollment and serve as a liaison between employees and benefit providers. This position will provide support for special projects to include open enrollment and payroll related items as well as assist in accounts payable/accounts receivable functions.
- Assist in management of Accounts Receivable/Payable.
- Assist HR Department as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of office practices and employee benefit procedures.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Basic Hotel Operations Knowledge.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Hotel Experience is highly desirable.