Corporate Sports & Leisure Sales, SMERF
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We offer a competitive salary to include; Paid vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays, BCBS Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K, and aggressive monthly bonus plan.
We are seeking an ambitious and creative individual to explore and uncover opportunities within specific market segments with the intention of aiding our portfolio of hotels reach their occupancy and revenue goals. The primary objective of this role is to uncover all events and occasions that would produce the need of lodging, meeting, and banquet space for our diverse group of hotels to include Marriott, Hyatt, IHG, and Best Western brands.
- Assist our Corporate Director of Sales, ensuring hotel properties are meeting or exceeding their monthly/yearly goals.
- Focus on sporting events and social conventions within North Carolina, using Internet search engines and other research tools, to uncover lodging opportunities.
- Provide each of the hotels information regarding events and organizations that will produce and maintain a pipeline of established lodging needs.
- Prospect new business using wedding venues, city wide events, universities, sports, churches, etc. for all 9 hotel properties in the Raleigh/Durham/Cary and Wilmington areas.
- Minimum of Associates degree is preferred.
- Prior Hospitality experience required, minimum 1 year.
- A background or major in Marketing, Hospitality, or Sports-related is highly desirable.
- Must possess computer proficiency.
- Must have strong commitment to company values and be able to work as a team within a sales driven environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to network.