Chief Maintenance Engineer
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, paid vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, BCBS health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as access to a fully vested 401k program, and employer sponsored short term disability/life insurance. Aggressive monthly bonuses are available.
Job Description: The Chief Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the Hotel.
Essential Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Trouble shooting and repair of electrical/mechanical systems to include HVAC & Plumbing
- Conducting ongoing preventative maintenance program
- Review, prioritize and complete daily work orders
- Daily inspections of property to identify potential and current needs
- Assisting Hotel management with maintaining monthly maintenance budget expenses
- Coordinating with local health, fire and building inspectors to ensure compliance with codes and regulations
- Servicing Hotels indoor/outdoor pools ensuring daily testing is completed and chemicals are within the standard
- Responsible for the supervision of the preventative maintenance team member at property
- Completing daily maintenance logs and work orders to be submitted to Corporate office, daily
- Use proper execution of our lock out/tag out program
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Experience installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers and HVAC units, also to include drywall repair, plumbing repairs, etc
- CPO and CFC certified a plus
- Reliable transportation and a clear background check a must
- Previous Hotel/Apartment/Strip mall, Maintenance experience a must