CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
Our award-winning, full-service Holiday Inn has an immediate need for a Part Time Cook. Located minutes from Downtown Raleigh and easily accessible by I-540, I-440, and Capital Blvd., this midtown hotel has a bar/restaurant.
We are seeking full-time and part-time associates. The shifts include breakfast or dinner hours, as well as preparation for any scheduled events being hosted in one of our four meeting rooms with a total 3,300 sq. feet of meeting space.
Previous experience is required.
We proudly offer competitive wages, paid vacation and sick days, and other benefits, including monthly bonus incentives and a hotel discount for personal use. Health and other benefits are available for full-time associates.
Our ideal candidate is attentive and productive and must possess superior customer service skills.
- Responsible for delivering products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste and adhering to all food safety guidelines
- Memorization of certain recipes to ensure consistency
- Preparing dishes in a timely manner
- Cooking in bulk, for breakfast buffet or functions
- Keeping work area clean at all times
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Must be Flexible and able to work Monday-Sunday, either breakfast or dinner shift
- Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight is necessary
- Good Communication skills and able to Multi task
- Knowledge of the use of commercial kitchen equipment
Please apply online or in-person: