Banquet Set Up / Houseman
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
Our award-winning, full-service Holiday Inn has an immediate need for a full-time Banquet Set-Up Houseman. Previous experience is preferred.
Located minutes from Downtown Raleigh and easily accessible by I-540, I-440, and Capital Blvd., this midtown hotel has a bar/restaurant and four meeting rooms with a total 3,300 sq. feet of meeting space.
We proudly offer competitive wages, paid vacation and sick days, and other benefits, including monthly bonus incentives and a hotel discount for personal use.
Our ideal candidate is attentive and productive and must possess superior customer service skills.
Job Description: Responsible for the overall cleanliness and upkeep of public areas, guest rooms and the lead associate to set-up and break-down of meetings and banquet areas.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Promptly handle all guests queries and requests in a pleasant manner.
- Understanding all standards of room cleanliness.
- Clean all public areas in and around the Hotel.
- Removing trash and dirty linens from rooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors.
- Reporting any Maintenance issues to your immediate supervisor.
- Spot cleaning walls, carpets, light fixtures, etc..
- Replenishing linens.
- Maintaining a clean and accurately set banquet and meeting area by communicating with Sales and Food and Beverage Managers.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to reach, kneel, bend, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull required work load, usually up to 40 lbs.
- Previous Housekeeping experience required.