Assistant Executive Housekeeper
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
Best Western Plus Cary / NC State, just minutes from Cary Crossroads and the historic downtown university, is looking for an experienced and service-driven individual to assist our Executive Housekeeper.
Our ideal candidate possesses previous housekeeping experience and a goal-oriented personality. Strong customer service and leadership skills are a must.
We proudly offer wages commensurate with experience, Paid Vacation & Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and aggressive Monthly Bonuses.
Job Description: Responsible for the overall cleanliness and upkeep of guest rooms and public spaces.
- Promptly handle all guests queries and requests in a pleasant manner.
- Inspect guest rooms and public areas for cleanliness standards.
- Supervise housekeeping associates when Executive Housekeeper is not present.
- Promote teamwork and employee morale.
- Clean guest rooms, assist in Laundry room, and Houseman duties as deemed necessary.
- Ensure rooms are noted in PMS of vacant ready status and maintain key control mandates.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to reach, kneel, bend, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull required work load, usually up to 40 lbs.
- Previous Housekeeping experience required.